Join us for Edge of Equity, a series of community conversations every other Tuesday leading up the March 6th election to explore the roots of the equity crisis and find solutions together.
The series begins Tuesday, January 9th at 5:30 PM with Health Without Displacement at the Santa Fe Community Foundation (501 Halona St.). Hear our panelists make the connections and explore the intersections of individual and community health, built environment and equity:
- Dolores Roybal: Executive Director, Con Alma Health Foundation
- Jess Clark: Education & Prevention Manager, Solace Crisis Treatment Center
- Fatima Van Hattum: Program Officer, NewMexicoWomen.Org
- Emily Haozous: Associate Professor, UNM College of Nursing
- Colin Messer: Chair, City of Santa Fe’s Transit Advisory Board
The discussion will be moderated by Jessica Eva Montoya Trujillo. It is free and open to everyone. Please join us and help increase Santa Fean’s political literacy about equity during this critical election cycle.